Our innagural rankings were such a hit we decided to try and top'em with other rankings. #mindblown
1. Baylor has done more dammage in the state of Kansas than the witch, the tornado, and the dust bowl. Now Baylor gets an off-week and perhaps a thank-you note from Kansas fans for finally putting an end to the great Charlie Weis experiment.
2. What? Houston at numero dos? After wrecking Rutgers, BY THIRTY-FIVE FREAKING POINTS the Cougs have earned it. Now they get an awful USF team at home, then, dare I say, a game against UCF with BCS Bowl implications.
3. That's how you handle Vanderbilt, Texas A&M. You take them, you dominate them, you allow them a moment of confusion and let them back in the game, then you crush them. Then we dance. UTEP is next. Scroll down to see what we really think about UTEP.
4. Just gonna say it, Mack Brown and Texas can win the Big 12, go to a BCS game, and make the rest of us feel really silly. They dropped an ass kicking on poor TCU. Now Kansas comes calling.
5. Tech is in free fall mode now. Number 2 last week, number 5 this week. All after a close loss to OU in Norman. What's that? You think that's pretty uncool? Then beat a good team and we'll move you right back up. OSU comes to town on Saturday.
6. Rice annihilated UTEP at home. Now it's a Thursday night showdown with UNT for the C-USA Western Division title. A Southwest Round-Up Showdown, the likes of which America has been clamoring for!
7. UNT...see above.
8. Look at you TCU. New stadium, pretty new uniforms, kind of a new league and yet here you are one humiliating loss to West Virginia from being 3-6. I can't even look at you anymore.
9. Texas State is bout to jump the Horned Frogs. Jim Wacker is fist pumping in his grave right now. Careful now Bobcats, Idaho is one of those places where weird stuff happens all too frequently.
10. SMU beat Temple. The college, not the high school. We'd like to see SMU play Temple, the high school, before we move them anywhere upwards of here.
11. UTSA won their homecoming game against UAB congrats on passing our pre-season win total prediction. Keep making us look bad and you may break into single digits.
12. Oh UTEP. Have you already quit on your coach? 45-7 at Rice indicates you aren't going all out for him. Good luck in College Station.