Things are starting to level out, someone is going to win the Big 12, A&M is about to find out what they're really made of, North Texas is rolling towards a C-USA title and Mack Brown isn't about to turn the keys to his office over to Saban. Yet.
- Baylor curb stomped our friends from Norman on Thursday night. The story was BU's defense and really, OU's lack of, well, good football. The Bears are now fourth in the BCS and scientists are baffled by the sun's behavior. Coincidence? I think not.
- TCU beat Iowa State. Drink up Frogs, it's as good as it's going to get.
- The Frogs played much of the game with Pachall and Boykin playing at the same time. One would split out and pretend to be a threat while the other would take snaps. Fire your offensive staff Gary Patterson, they're doing bits during games now.
- Casey McCoy led yet another UT come from behind victory in Morgantown. At this point I'm not sure he can lose. It's entirely possible that Case made a deal with the devil, sacrificing Colt's pro career for a mythical senior season at UT. Kind of a dick move there Case.
- Poor one out for Tech. It was all neat going 7-0, you were a top 10 team, in the BCS hunt, you had cool uniforms, then it all turned. We now present a cinematic representation on the Red Raider's season.
- Oh, and another thing, Baker Mayfield, if you throw the interception go ahead and make the tackle. The back of the jersey says Never Quit, not Never Tackle.
- Dan McCarney has the Mean Green primes and READY for C-USA. They ate all of UTEP french fries on Saturday and then drank half the Miners' milk shake before keying their car and making out with their girlfriend and her sister.
- Oklahoma State enters the Big 12 Game of the Year of the Week as a two point favorite. By the by, the Bud pegged this one from the jump.
- Johnny Football gets a week off before finishing his collegiate career with a gauntlet of Tigers. Win both and you'll win the Heisman and be the greatest legend in Texas A&M sporting history. Lose both and you drank too much last spring.