Let's get this out there right now: Should the BCS feel the need to expand their computer rankings to included the 12 From Texas, we will entertain the invitation. Let's be honest, it couldn't hurt.
1. Baylor: This is IT! OSU vs Baylor at Boone Pickens. This could be for the Fiesta Bowl or even a BCS Title Shot.
2. Texas A&M: We'd like to issue a falling Aggie warning. A&M travels to LSU and Missouri to end 2013.
3. Texas: You know how you lose by 25 and keep the 3rd slot? Easy, everyone below you lost or didn't play.
4. North Texas: Who had the Mean Green winning C-USA? Not us and put your hands down, you didn't either.
5. Rice: The Owls beat La Tech by a bunch at homecoming. They get UAB tonight on the road.
6. Houston: The Cougs can still win 9 games. NINE GAMES! Cincy at Compass Stadium on Saturday then SMU at Reliant.
7. Texas Tech: After four straight losses Tech needs a week off. Enjoy it. Go fishing or something.
8. UTSA: Wait...what? The largest jump in 12 from Texas Ranking HISTORY. Beat UNT and the Runners can keep moving up. Or down, depending on how this works.
9. Texas State: Ok Bobcats, it's time to get serious. Western Kentucky and Troy to end the season. You could get to 8 wins. Or just stick at 6.
10. TCU: Close doesn't count. The Frogs are staring 4 wins dead in the eye.
11. SMU: The Mustangs beat UConn. One of 11 teams to do that this year. We don't reward that type of behavior.
12. UTEP: 2-10. That's where this ends for the Miners.